Training & Classes
Personal coaching in your own home
What happened? You use to be more active. Perhaps you would like to prepare for the trip of a lifetime. Maybe you would like to join a local group fitness class. Build your confidence and get you ready for a more active life!
If you have been diagnosed pre-diabetic—don’t wait. Delay onset significantly or even thwart diabetes entirely. The window is of opportunity is small and the work is pleasant. We do this together.
Never hired a personal trainer before? Not entirely certain if this is what is right for you? Meet with Coach Lisa for a complimentary consultation. Rest assured, there is never any hard sell. We firmly believe that the outcome is best when you are in charge. After the initial visit, Coach Lisa will present you with a plan of action based on your abilities and your budget. We will work out a contract only after you are comfortable with a plan.
We design classes for up to 45 participants for 4, 8 and 12-week durations
- Stand Strong, Be Balanced
- Enhance Matter of Balance
- Urban Walking Poles for Balance and Mobility
- Falls Prevention for People with Parkinson’s
- Walk with Ease (Arthritis Foundation)
- Brain Health Study Group
- Brain Health and Wellness
- Meditation Through Movement
- Follow Your Cue: Applied Neuroplasticity
- Exercise and Dopamine (For people with Parkinson’s)
- National Diabetes Prevention Program (one year)
Ready to get back into action?
Call 206-524-6788 to address balance, mobility and pain issues.
Mud Puddle Fitness organized these sponsored wellness events
Falls Prevention, One Step at a Time, co-sponsored by the National Council on Aging (NCOA) and the Falls Free Coalition with guests from Richmond Beach Rehab, Shoreline, WA
Heart Healthy Eating on a Shoestring Budget, co-sponsored by PCC Natural Markets
Weight of the Nation, Documentary series and moderated discussion made possible by a grant from HBO
- M.U.S.T (Medication User Safety Training), co-sponsored by the National Council for Patient Information and Education (NCPIE)
- Personal Safety Day, with special guests from the Shoreline Fire and Police Departments and Ribbon Cutting in Hillwood Park for Adult Fitness Equipment, made possible with a community matching grant
Savvy Seniors Fraud Protection: Protect Yourself from Scams and Cyberstalking, with keynote speaker Pauline Barrett and a representative from the Shoreline Police Departments. Co-sponsored by the National Council on Aging (NCOA).