Need an engaging speaker for your Lunch and Learns? Or a keynote?
Coach Lisa is a popular, in-demand speaker. She is adept at drawing the audience in, addressing their expectations and ending with something delightful and unexpected. She speaks on a broad menu of topics such as “Brain Fitness, with Juggling” and the Arthritis Foundations, “Put Pain in Its Place.” Both have been extremely popular, engaging and informative.
Honorariums are reasonable—contact Lisa to get her on your schedule. Email or call 206-524-6788.
Check out Lisa’s clients. From public speaking, to workshops and support groups, to wellness programs, Mud Puddle Fitness creates the right message for you.
Here’s a sample of Lisa in action
Listen to Coach Lisa on the Parkinsons Recovery Radio with Robert Rodgers “Mind, Memory and Movement.”
See a tiny sneak preview of “Brain Fitness with Juggling,” from the King County Library Series, Mind Matters. Lisa’s segment begins at 1:25.
Secure Lisa for your next event
Mud Puddle Fitness has presented on these topics in a variety of settings. Call to discuss your topic, 206-524-6788.
- Brain Fitness with Juggling
- How to Boost Dopamine Naturally through Exercise at Home
- The Role of Cognition in Movement
- Exercise and Memory
- Learning from John: Lessons in Recovering from Stroke
- Cognition and Falls Prevention
- Dancing for Brain Health
- An Introduction to Brain Fitness
- You Can Grow New Brain Cells
- Pick Your Theme Song: A Sampler of Exercises for PD
- Put Pain in Its Place (Arthritis Foundation)
- Be Stubborn, Be Curious, Be Bold (shared keynote, Arthritis Foundation, Bone and Joint Expo)
- Juggling Arthritis and Everything Else
- From Intention to Action
- Falls Prevention: Stand Strong and Be Balanced
- Falls Prevention Workshop
- Talk to Your Doctor About a Prescription for Exercise
- Exercise for Brittle Bones: Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- The Role of Exercise in Preventing, Surviving and Thriving with Cancer
- Design Your Fitness Plan for Living Independently
- An Overview of the National Diabetes Prevention Program
- Fitness at Your Desk
- Developing a Fitness Plan